This is Why You Need a Touch of the LG OLED55B6 TV in Your Home
The LG Company is notorious for manufacturing some of the world’s best television sets. Technology advancements have also contributed immensely to the industry by making TV’s slimmer, bigger, clearer and affordable among other things.
When it comes to entertainment and sports, we all want footage that will drive us to the edge of our seats, making us part of the action. Large screen TV’s have consequently grown in demand and therefore the need for budget friendly prices has pushed manufacturer’s to introduce alternative options for the middle class citizen.
In this regard, the LG OLED 55B6 TV has received quite a lot of attention since it was launched in 2016 as part of LG’s OLED range, for the following reasons:
- The LG OLED TV has self-emitting pixels which deliver stunning image quality, contrast, and perfect color.
- The picture quality is clear regardless of one’s sitting position
- Most affordable flat TV currently in the market
- It’s a Smart TV
Basically, it’s a multi functional set, so read on, because the best is yet to come.
The LG OLED 55B6 Features and Accessories
The OLED 55B6 series comes with two accessories, the smart TV motion-sensing remote control with 2 AA batteries, and a tabletop stand or wall mount that is so slim; it’s almost invisible on the wall.
- OLED HDR (High Dynamic Range) – expands the picture contrast range with brighter and deeper highlights to project colorful, lively images. It also supports Dolby Vision Content which is a far more complicated format than the required format on Netflix and Vudu.
- Screen size- a 54.6-inch screen that provides for a cinema-like experience in your home.
- 4 K Resolution- provides finer picture details as well as outstanding picture clarity due to the high resolution which stands at (3840×2160 pixels)
- Smart TV features- it has a WebOS 3.0 built-in browser that connects to the internet on a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi streaming. In addition to that, it provides for seamless connection of mobile devices as well as apps from where you can watch what you want.
- Multimedia playback- this is made possible via DLNA, Bluetooth or USB so that you can enjoy entertainment from external sources also.
- Has a flat screen- this is contrary to most OLED TV’s which are curved.
The LG OLED 55B6 has an RF input for cable signals, an optical digital audio output, an Ethernet port,3 USB ports, 1 composite video, and 4 HDMI 2.0a inputs.
How it works
As promised by the manufacturer, this device is sure to wow you and your family with amazing A+ TV experiences right in the comfort of your living room. Unlike LCD and LED TV’s the OLED TV works by illuminating light that comes from individual pixels rather than a block of pixels together.This means each pixel can dim, brighten or completely power off to achieve perfect black. This aspect is vital as it helps to give more shadow details in addition to images that seem real.Subtle shades and deep, vibrant colors are the unshakable trademarks of this fine masterpiece.
The Pros and Cons
- Friendly user interface
- Great viewing angle
- Outstanding picture quality
- Versatile HDR performance
- Sensational color
- Minimal screen glare
What to expect in the packaging box
After reading this LG OLED55B6 review, l know you are persuaded without a shred of doubt that this is what you have been looking for. Since you have decided that the OLED 55B6 is your kind of fun, here are some items you should expect to come along with your TV on delivery day.
- An owner’s manual
- The support base or brackets
- Remote with built-in microphone
- Component video adapter
- Composite stereo or video RCA adapter
- 2 AA batteries
- Easy set-up guide
- M4x12mm screws(4 in number)
- Remote user information
- Product registration card
- Cleaning note
- Safety and reference book and lastly
- Warranty sheet
NB: LG offers a one year labor and parts warranty, so you can rest assured that all your concerns and complaints will be addressed promptly.
The LG OLED55B6 is currently selling at an affordable price considering all it has to offer. So, go ahead and grab yourself one and be part of the cinematic experience. In fact, go on to Amazon right now and place your order today.
According to LG, the OLED panels have a lifespan of about 100,000 hours; this means you will not be seeking a replacement anytime soon. Therefore, it will give you value for your hard-earned money while entertaining and updating you on events from all over the world, and this, my friend, will be for the long haul.
Finally, remember to read the manual so as to learn the do’s and don’ts that will go a long way in helping you maintain the quality and lifespan of your OLED television set.